The EGMS (Ethylene Glycol Monostearate) is an organic compound with the molecular formula CHO. It is the ester of stearic acid and ethylene glycol. It is used as an ingredient in many types of personal care products and cosmetics including shampoos, hair conditioners, and skin lotions.
- HS Code : 38210000
- Properties : Glycol stearate (glycol monostearate or ethylene glycol monostearate) is an organic compound with the molecular formula C20H40O3.
- Grade : Technical
- Application : Industrial
- Storage : Room Temperature
- Molecular Formula : C20H40O3
- Purity : High
- CAS No : 111-60-4
- Appearance : Waxy Flakes ( white to off white )
- Physical Form : Powder
- Shelf Life 24 Months
- Product Type : Ethylene Glycol Monostearate
- Usage : It is widely used as a pearlizing agent in various personal care products such as shampoos, liquid soaps, and bath and shower gels. It is also a preferred opacifier and secondary emulsifier used in different cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and conditioners.
- Solubility Soluble in water, ethanol, methanol and ethyl acetate. Insoluble in mineral oil
25 KGS BAG
Here you can review the item