1, oxalic acid is mainly used as a reducing agent and bleaching agent.
2, dyeing industry as bleach, washing industry as a reductant.
3, for the production of antibiotics and borneol and other drugs and refined rare metal solvents, dye reductant, tanning agents.Storage Precautions: Transport by country, far from oxides and alkalis. Storage and transportation according to toxic chemicals. Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated not subject to Japan, the storage period of 2 years.
Packaging: plastic woven bag, lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kg.
1. In Metallurgy industry: as precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In Light industry: polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-processing, wood, and aluminium products etc.
3. In Dyeing and printing industry: as reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
4. In organic synthetic: used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
5. In electron industry: preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
6. In other aspects: as analysis reagent, raw material of chemicals.
1.In plastic woven bag 25kg net, lined with PE bag