Synonyms: Benzyldiethyl ((2,6-xylylcarbamoyl) methyl) ammonium Saccharide; Lidocaine Benzyl Saccharide.
Molecular Formula: C28H33N3O4S
Molecular weight: 507.65
CAS No.: 90823-38-4
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Melting range, ℃||175-182|
|Loss on drying, %||≤1.0|
|Residue on ignition,%||≤0.1|
Package: 25kg/drum or as required by the customer.
Properties: It is white crystalline powder, odorless, bitter extremely and its melting point is 175-182°C. It is easy soluble in ethanol etc. Solubility in water is about 0.0005 percent. Its solution is neutral.
Uses: The product is the world's bitterest known substance (it is more bitter for four times than Denatonium Benzoate. Because it is so bitter that it is commonly added to household items and outdoor products to prevent accidental poisoning (use levels: 1 to 500 ppm).
As follow is mainly purpose:
1. Denaturant for alcohols and gasohol, tallow, rancid oils, etc;
2. Replacement for Brucine, Quassin, Quinine, Naringin, Sucrose Octaacetate, etc.
3. Bittering agent to prevent mice or children from biting such as toy and discourage swallowing substantial amounts of noxious materials;
4. Aversive agent for household products, Pine disinfectant; Thick lavatory cleaner, spray and wipe cleaner, Wash, Insecticide, Liquid laundry detergent;
5. Aversive agent for toiletry, cosmetics, such as nail cream, toilet water;
6. Aversive agent for automotive products, including anti-freezes and windshield washer fluids;
7. Aversive agent for paints, solvents, varnishes, and printing inks;
8. Aversive agent for Pesticide, Insecticide, Plant food sticks, Fly bait, Ant bait, Rodenticide, Molluscicide, to prevent accidental poisonings;
9. Aversive agent for Nail biting deterrent, bruxism, Denaturant for rubbing alcohol and bittering agent for leechdom such as external and oral medicine;
10. As bitering agent for Cable and Lachrymator.
11. Aversive agent for veterinary uses, such as to prevent cannibalism in pigs; to control aspiration mastitis and pyogenic mastitis in cows, animal repellant, to prevent deer nibbling young shoots on trees; to prevent horses cribbing their stalls, cat and dog repellants, bird repellant;
Feel free connect with us if any query hits your mind. We are available to take your call on priority.
+91 91067 29963